Saturday, April 16, 2011

Motherhood Prayer

http://flickrcc.bluemountains.net/flickrCC/index.php?terms=mother&page=2&edit=yes&com=yes
     More prayer of Motherhood, from the booklet Scripture Confessions for Moms by Harrison House Vision.

My Children Hear God's Voice

     I proclaim that my children know God's voice and will not be deceive by the voice of the enemy. They are sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit and are quick to obey His instruction, direction, and guidance. They are tuned in to the Holy Spirit and quickly recognize His voice. They are mindful not to do anything that grieves the Holy Spirit. They are diligent to spend time in prayer, to fellowship, and to worship the Lord so that they continually keep themselves in proper, spiritual condition to hear His voice.
      My children will seek God's wisdom and counsel concerning all matters of their lives. I know He will be faithful to speak to them concerning changes or corrections they need to make. I believe they will be faithful to do everything God would have them to do. He speaks to my children through His Word. As they study and meditate on the Scriptures, God's life-giving force comes alive in their hearts. God's Word enlightens their spirits and illuminates their minds. I believe that my children's union with God grows stronger every day, as well as their ability to hear his voice clearly and accurately.

Scripture
       But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
Jeremiah 7:23

No comments:

Post a Comment