Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Motherhood Prayer

http://flickrcc.bluemountains.net/flickrCC/index.php?terms=children&page=3&edit=yes&com=yes
     Credit to this prayer goes to Scripture Confessions for Moms by Harrison House Vision.

Divine Protection for My Children
     God's Word promises divine protection for the children of God. Therefore, I proclaim that no evil shall come near me or my family. No plague shall come near my kids; though a thousand may fall at their side and ten thousand at their right hand, it shall not, will not, cannot come near my children.
     God's angels encamp around my kids. The angels of the Lord have charge over them to protect and keep them from danger, harm, and injury of any kind.
     Though they walk through the fire they will not be burned. If they find themselves in flood waters, they will not overtake them. Though they walk through the valley of the shadow of death, they will fear no evil, for God is with them. No weapon formed against my children shall prosper.
     God is their refuge and fortress. He will deliver them from the traps of the enemy, and He will deliver them from deadly diseases. Under God's wings they take refuge, and His truth is their shield and protection from all the dangers of this world. I plead the blood of Jesus over them, over any vehicle they ride in, over their school, and over any house or building they go into.
     They shall not fall prey to the schemes and traps of Satan. They walk with wisdom and discernment and quickly heed God's voice. My children shall live long on earth. They will fulfill the plans and purposes God has designed for them.
Scripture
     Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment