Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scripture Confessions for Moms Prayer

Photo Credit
     Mothers are considered the light of the house who bring enlightenment and guidance to the family. To be able to do this, the mother has to be connected with God. For busy moms here is another prayer from the booklet Scripture Confessions for Moms by The Harrison House Vision.
Godly Household
My home is a place of refuge and peace. I believe that anyone who comes into my home will feel the presence of God. I choose to honor God in my home. I dedicate my home to the Lord; I consecrate it with prayer and praise.
I am diligent and committed to monitor and evaluate the kinds of books, videos, music, and movies that are allowed to be played in my home.
In my home are riches and honor; my god supplies all my family's needs. I will work diligently to keep my house clean and beautiful so that it is a constant blessing to all my family. 
I believe my home is a safe haven, protected and kept safe by God's divine protection. I believe no evil shall come near my home, and no plague, disease, or calamity shall befall us. I believe my home is blessed and all who enter it are blessed.
My home is consecrated and dedicated to God. I will not allow activities in my home that are not honorable to God. With the Holy Spirit's help I will create and maintain an atmosphere of love, hope, and peace in my home. I believe everyone who comes to my home will sense His presence.
Scripture
...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
 Joshua 24:15

 

No comments:

Post a Comment