Sunday, April 17, 2011

Motherhood Prayer

http://flickrcc.bluemountains.net/flickrCC/index.php?terms=mother&page=2&edit=yes&com=yes
Credit of this prayer goes to Scripture Confession for Moms by Harrison House Vision.

My Children Are Obedient to Authority

      My children are obedient to me, and they are quick to respond to my requests. They honor me and respect me. They are kind and considerate and are quick to repent if they ever do anything to offend me.
     Because they respect me, they do not ignore me when I speak to them but give me their undivided attention. they are not slothful in fulfilling their chores and household duties.
      As my children honor me, then I will honor them and respect them. I will never belittle or talk to them in a condescending way. I will always be looking for opportunities to tell and show them how much I love them. God will bless and honor them because they honor those who are in authority over their lives. 
     They will not give in to the temptation to be prideful or rebellious. The truth of God's Word that has been planted in their hearts is the guiding light of their lives. They have God's nature in their hearts and a pleasant disposition.Because they are obedient to me, they shall have blessed lives, and they shall live long and fruitful lives.


Scripture
     Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honor thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;) That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
Ephesians 6:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment